- There is still some work in the tunnel to be completed by Network Rail, which means that our trains will run at a reduced speed through Penge tunnel from Monday 1 to Sunday 7 August.
- There will be some changes to our services during this time and some stations will have a less frequent service.
- We strongly advise you to check before you travel - updated timetable information for Monday 1 August is available in journey planners.
- Journey planners were updated on Monday 1 August for services on Tuesday 2 August, this daily pattern will repeat until Sunday 7 August.
The stations below will have two trains per hour to London Victoria via Herne Hill in peak times, a reduced stopping service from four per hour:
- West Dulwich
- Sydenham Hill
- Bromley South (Please note that some fast trains between Bromley South and London Victoria will leave 2 minutes earlier than the normal timetables)
The following stations will have three trains per hour at peak times to London Victoria, a reduced stopping service from four per hour. During off-peak times it will be one train per hour reduced from two.
- St Mary Cray and Swanley